QuickBooks FAQ: Ouickbook Advantages: Why QuickBooks:
10 Reasons Why You Should Use QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. Here’s 10 reasons why you should be using QuickBooks.
- Time is saved on bookkeeping and paperwork because many of simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business.
- Reports can be easily generated with the information you need, therefore you always know where your business stands. Immediately you know whether you’re making money and whether your business is healthy.
- Additionally, you save money because QuickBooks is very affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for only a few hundred bucks. PC accounting software is really one of the best investments in running a business.
- You can watch your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit or to plan for the future. With QuickBooks, you can create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows in the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, recently QuickBooks has added customized accounting packages for Contractors, Retailers, Health Care Professionals, and Non-Profit organizations.
- You can be confident knowing that QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. You can’t go wrong with a software program with such an extensive installed user base.
- You save typing time and reducing errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ACT.
- You will get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. Your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer, after receiving you e-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing. No delays, waiting for the check in the mail!
- You can easily accept Credit Cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don’t have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- It is simple for you to pay your bills and bank online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you’re ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Pay anyone in the U.S. from your credit card companies to your delivery service. In addition, online banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.